Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TALLYING UP THE TRIUMPHS

At the end of the year one reflects upon the high-points, and resolves that what was great will come again, what one achieved one will surpass.
Well darn it, that gives me a lot to work with!
Gosh.


Relationshipwise, the year was kinda sucky. I still have no snookipoo in my life, so there has been neither loving nor lusting. Yeah, I saw a lot of lovely persons of the opposite gender throughout the year, but each and everyone of them was quite unsuitable.

By 'lovely', only certain attributes are meant.

In other aspects, they were:

Too old.
Too young.
Too consumerite.
Too barely literate.
Too handbag collecting.
Too self-impressed.
Too stupid.
Too determined to hook a very rich oblivious man.
Too crazy.
Too unaware of history and geography.
Too coarse and superficial.
Too alcoholic.
Too unlikely to appreciate stuffed animals.
Too lacking snarkiness.
Too not my type.

Or, many of them, too much already involved in a committed relationship with someone else, who unfortunately may have been a much better person than I am.

I remain jealous of better people.

There are a lot of them.


On the other hand, I got an awful lot of reading done, enjoyed doing many things, and had a ball. This was a darn fine year -- there was no stressful and traumatic relationship with a dumbass neurotic handbag collecting consumerite ignoramus with big boobs to ruin it; thank heavens -- and I feel one year wiser and happier.
And, remarkably, one year younger.

There was also a bit of misbehaviour -- we shan't speak of the incident with the goat and the can of orange spray-paint, or the rotting plantains in the stalls of a department store powder room -- none of which I'm ashamed of, none of which I'll admit to.

So it's been a very fine twelve months

I hope it was for you too.


On to more of the same.

Except this time more so and with more juices.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

The Scenic Route said...

I hope the list covers more than one babe. Too old and too young are hard to get on one woman, but one never know, do one?

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...