Saturday, November 04, 2023

PASTRIES AND FURBALLS

While I like animals, humans I'm not so fond of. Several of them, of either gender or variation thereof, I can well do without. One of the people I know tends to be too femmy. She can't lift a damned thing, and needs help with high objects, heavy objects, and complicated stuff. Her male counterpart has several things he just refuses to do which are well within normal routines as well as his skill set. Both of them adhere to alternative beliefs.

One other person cuts his nearly adult offspring too much slack.
Well, that's his business. They're spoiled kinda rotten.
So it will undoubtedly come back to bite him.

On the other hand, a news article about a coyote happily lounging on outdoor patio furniture had me smiling. Oh happy beast! And the internet item about the person who fed the local crows which are now super-protective of him and fiercely scare away predators (his neighbors) gave me lovely day-dreams. I too want an army of crows!

This probably explains my fondness for red pandas.
Small intelligent fluffballs with character.
They're sort of a gentler kinder alternative to raccoons.

Perhaps not as adept with their paws. But more fluffily likeable.


Me and my army of intelligent crows and inquisitive red pandas are ready to take over the world! All of your yummy pastries shall be ours! Bwahahahaha!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...