Sunday, November 05, 2023

BOYS, YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS A PERVERT!

Strange things in the neighborhood. A young couple are gesticulating, speculatively, with a pizza box. It's raining. Someone across the street is obsessing neurotically over angling his wheels while parking. There is a brandnew dining room table on the sidewalk. And, closer to home, my apartment mate is watching extraction and extrusion videos, appreciatively. Sebum. Her computer is opposite mine.

She oohs. Then speculates about possible repurposing of substances.

Dreamily. Which I do not want to hear in the slightest.

Can't wait to mention this to her brothers.

I am a man of refined sensitivities, and I've had a hard day at work fussing with pipe stems and listening to the cigar smoking antiques in the backroom. My legs and ears hurt.
It has been an extraordinarily grey day. Not cold. Not exceptionally precipatative. But an all day drizzle. Now that I've been home for over two hours I am thinking about cheese, but her videos of which I can hear the sounds about squeazing and popping and suctioning are spoiling that entirely. I am long suffering.

There are comments about pores, and different skin types.
We really do not wish for a voice-over.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SOMETHING ABOUT TEETH

Half a year before the United States entered the war, my dad went to Canada and joined the Royal Canadian Air Force. As he put it later, he ...