Thursday, November 30, 2023

PODAL AMERICANS

Now that the weather has turned cold, invite your animal friends indoors. They will appreciate the gesture, and enrigh your life. My feet, at times, qualify as wild animals. They too need to be inside. They are quite passionate about that. Twiddling their ten little heads at the prospect, and squealing with bestial podal enthusiasm.

When I was considerably younger, I would keep my footsies outside the covers, because they were more comfortable there. These past few years, however, they shudder at the prospect. Warmth and comfort, they averr, have been highly underrated.
They seek shelter. Imagine them scurrying for cover.
The world is a harsh and cold place.
Do you have any wool?

Your sympathy for even smaller creatures is invited. Show some heart.
If necessary, carefully move the tiny critters and their nests.
Provide them with suitable food and beverages.
Give them warm hugs!
On good authority I have it that they like hot sweetened strong tea. Which I myself did not have, because the fine dining establishment where I had lunch does not do HK Milk Tea. Most siu mei restaurants are wanting in that regard. They specialize in roast meats, dishes which combine the roast meats that they do with other ingredients, and soups constructed with rich bone stock and noodle products. Siu yiuk and taufu over rice. Generously sauced. Sploodge of Canto chili oil (toasty flavour, not hot) and a dash red vinegar. Plus a bowl of soup. It was excellent, and seeing as it was mid-afternoon, few other customers. Bit of chit chat with the waitress, and off I went, happy as a clam. Except for my feet.
This cold weather is no friend to my podes.


Like most Wasps, I like my cup of tea. Hot, strong, sweet.
We had to wait till I got home again for that.
The podal Americans are happy.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...