Thursday, November 30, 2023

NASTY WAKE-UP

In a development that surprises no one, it turns out that the BBC News is little more than a mouthpiece for Rashida Tlaib. Which explains why the average Desi, Irishman, and Limey bastard is so miserably ill-informed. Almost as if they relied on Al Jazeera for all their news except the cricket scores. Which probably means I'll have to read the Dutch language and German press far more, as American News orgs are notoriously unreliable, and the British have become lying sacks of sh*t.

It also calls into question the reliability of Oxford and Dundee marmalades, certain famous brands of pipe tobacco, and many other British things. If they can not be trusted, can you trust their exports? I do not want to cut Patak's pickles and Yorkshire tea out of my life.

The EU is better off with those people out of it. Now if they can only persuade the Irish to follow suit, things will be perfect.


I suppose I could struggle to improve my reading abilities in the Scandinavian languages, seeing as like the Germans they have proven so reliable in mechanics, design, and pipe tobacco manufacturing, but they do have Greta Thunberg, and their favourite condiment seems to be mayonnaise, so perhaps not.
It's a bit of a quandary, what?

Thank you , snooty Brit bastards, for turning the world into a smaller nastier place, little more than hellishly illiterate and misinformed suburbs of Belfast, Dublin, and Glasgow.
Stelletje onverantwoorde huichelaars en klooie primitievelingen.


Your food still sucks, but we were okay with that.
No one would eat it except you.
Baked beans.


I might even have to get my French up to par also. But we English speakers are notoriously bad at that. Even Dutch and German are a bit of a stretch.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BOO, KARAOKE!

After lighting up my pipe I ran into gangster uncle going into one of the mah jong parlours. Hadn't seen him in ages, and my first uncha...