Tuesday, November 14, 2023

PASSIONATE COMMITMENT

Going through my paintings for the last month, one thing that stands out is the number of pictures of caffeinated beverages. Years ago I asked my personal care physician when he put me on certain pills whether this might also mean decreasing or avoiding coffee and tea. Seeing as alcohol was contra-recommended, and he had tried lecturing me on smoking.
Necessary changes in my personal habits, life-style and all that.

Note: I smoke a pipe. He wore a nicotine patch.
So he may have had an axe to grind.

"It's full of anti-oxidants. Good for you. Go ahead."

Okay, if you say so. The point is, I've been relying on caffeinated beverages for better mental health through chemistry, the substance that got European civilization off the ground in the fifteenth century, wakefulness, good cheer, equilibrium, and important nutrients from dairy, since my early teenage years. Don't want to stop now.

It's good stuff.

NOVEMBER 14
NOVEMBER 10
NOVEMBER 2
OCTOBER 31
OCTOBER 26
OCTOBER 24
OCTOBER 17
Please understand that none of these illustrations picture anything with syrups, sprinkles, or soy milk. Nor tapioca balls, fruit extracts, jelly squiggles, and supplements. Those things all lead to tumours, alien babies, and disfigurement. Plus indigestion or communisms.

If all goes well, I shall be zipped to the tits till the day I croak.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...