Thursday, January 31, 2019

I WAS THINKING OF HAMSTERS UNTIL YOU CALLED

There seems to be a whole tribe of airduct service persons. Sofar, numerous Steves, and at least three gentlemen named Stan, have tried to solicit my business by phone. Stan (pre-recorded) even had a guilt trip ready. "If you care about the people close to you..." Fudge off, Stan.
I don't have airducts, I breathe methane.
I'm a lobster alien, okay?

As G-d is my witness, Stan, I will never use you or Steve's services.
I'll tell everyone how both of you leave trails of slime behind.

Y'all suck.

If you care about the people close to you... You will keep them away from air duct service men. Never let your daughter date Steve or Stan.

Airduct technicians were spewn from Satan's rear.
They are a parasitic life form.



I'm a little testy, because I have to abstain from tobacco use for a day before my procedure till two days afterward. Nicotine interferes with healing, even though it staves off Alzheimers and improves the mental well-being of the patient. I enjoyed one pipeful this morning, before lunch.

Airduct technicians are frikkin' lousy for the well-being of the patient.

All of Stalin's goons were trained airduct technicians.
Trumps inner circle are airduct technicians.
These are known facts.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...