Thursday, January 24, 2019

JELLO DREAMING

The last smoke of the night, after a long nap, was brightened by the presence of a small calm fluffy dog, several boisterous coke-heads from a nearby well-known beef restaurant, and a person who suggested that while recovering from various medical procedures (and medications to keep me quiet during events) at the hospital one week hence I should find an attractive nurse.
That last idea has great appeal.


"Hello, miss, would you like my jello?"


Surely all medical staff like institutional cuisine? There can't be any other reason for putting up with decrepit folks? Free jello!

Yes, this may work.


If they're going to keep me overnight for observation, after installing the coronary stent, it would be a good idea if I had a little dance routine and some jokes, so that they have something damned well worth observing.

"Patient slept. For fifteen hours. Did not eat his Jello."

Otherwise they'll maybe poke me with a sharp pointed stick, to see if, like a washed up on the beach jellyfish, I'm still alive.

"Turned once in fifteen hours. Weaponized Jello."

Sign up here for free Jello.

You want it.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...