Friday, January 04, 2019

PRIMORDIAL OOZE

A custom for beginning the year is one which I encourage in general, but shan't participate in myself: making hate lists of people whose opinions one cannot stand and whose lives one wishes would end. In general, such a list would include the entire leadership of the United States Republican Party (especially those elected to office), Alex Jones, Alan Dershowitz, Caroline Glick, the Huckabees, and Rudy Giuliani, writers for Breitbart, and Fox News reporters, staff, and Fox whores. But I don't have the energy.
Other than wishing them all a cancer on their colons, meh.
I am far too Christian to compose such a thing.
The list of candidates is endless.

Besides, among the people I see regularly there are several who are politically and morally repulsive with whom I get along fairly well.
And yes, I wish a cancer on their colons too.

I am the veritable sweetness and the light.


I am not sure Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a colon, though.


Like the staff at a popular Washington area restaurant, I fear that something would ooze out through her ears if she ate anything. A lack of storage. Something has to give. Just go and be sticky elsewhere.


Evenso, there is a poetry to the universe.
The man she worships is all colon.


I am the sweetness and the light, bitches.
Nothing but positive thoughts.
A true Christian.




By the way: why is it that so many Southern versions of religious faith include flat-earthism and a belief in lizard aliens?





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...