Thursday, January 03, 2019

FIRST TRIP TO THE DOCTOR IN SEVERAL YEARS

Losartan hctz comes with a warning not to take it if I become pregnant; the other prescription say that I must avoid taking it while breastfeeding OR becoming pregnant. I think I see a theme here.

They could've left off the warnings. Given my age and gender, we're not talking about any great likelihood.

And the stern lecture about the evils of smoking were kind of pointless; I already know it's dangerous, the damage has already been done, and I grew up in a town that used to have dozens of cigar factories.


And, as we know from television in the 1950s, more doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette.
Probably out in the parking lot and when they think the receptionist isn't watching.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...