Monday, January 07, 2019

ALLEDGEDLY DEVELOPED BY A LADY

Over the weekend I smoked three bowls of something I felt sure would send my co-worker who hates aromatic pipe tobaccos into an operatic fit. For instance, when I smoked a bowl of Molto Dolce one Sunday afternoon with the doors open, he wailed, heartrendingly, "why are you DOING this to me?!?", and Peterson's Founder's Choice (cube cut Virginia and Burley with black cavendish, mango, rum, and cheap vanilla) had him calling me a ruddy degenerate from the far end of the business, near the Oliva cigars. Also with the doors to the outside world wide open.

Nothing. I thought his honker was off. Upper respiratory tract possibly affected by the various viruses going around. But no.

He figured just 'why bother?'

I feel cheated.

Used.


SAMUEL GAWITH'S FIREDANCE FLAKE

Best Brown Flake, whanged with blackberry, brandy and vanilla.
The blackberry is dominant, the brandy and vanilla allegedly round out the edges and give balance.


If you dilute this with other tobaccos, the results are increasingly bizarre the more you experiment. But on it's own, the fruity funk fades a quarter of the way down, and the result is a pleasant enough smoke, though more trollop-like than your usual Virginias. Infinitely better than Celtic-buggery-Talisman, from the same estimable company.

I was planning to give the rest of the tin to the pipe-club, now I think I'll keep it and just be a pervert.


The next meeting is coming up, the members will have to find something sickening else to smoke.


Sam Gawith and co. blame a woman for this.


Cowards.




TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

von Eulenburg said...

No, no. It’s true. June was her name, from the old alt.smokers.pipes group. Never much cared for it, but it’s snuff counterpart is delicious.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...