Tuesday, October 08, 2019

WE LOVE TRUMP

It just hit me that I have written a lot more about Donald Trump than about either his predecessor OR his predecessor's predecessor, the formerly worst president we've ever had, George W. Bush, who made us forget what a dingo Ronald Reagan was. Or at least put Reagan into perspective. Even though Reagan had Nancy to make him even more a bounder.

Oh, and Christianity plus probably syphilis.
Complete brain rot, no morals.

In retrospect, George Bush Jr. was not so bad. Horrible president, sure, but a fairly decent person. Not consciously evil. Reagan and Trump, on the other hand...

Although with Trump one can also add the established fact that often, when he isn't golfing (a swing is SO hard with those pudgy hands!), he prances gaily around the Oval Office with Ivanka's sweat-stained leotards on his head, singing the Barney Song.

"I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family.
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be.
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

In any case, writing so much about the stubby-fingered cretin has probably not pleased my regular readers -- for which I apologize -- as well as pissed-off the lost rightwing souls who wandered over here looking for cheerful upbeat stuff.

Sorry, normally I am all sweetness and light.

All Trump-related posts have a clickable label ("Trump") underneath, which will reward you with unending bile. If you are a member of Christians United For Israel, the NRA, a Baptist, a rightwing settler, or one of the Xenophobic stinkbugs in Marin County, I warmly encourage you to 'click'.

All posts were spell-checked and fact-checked.
It's not Twitter.


Now, please get that mental picture of Trump and the leotards out of your head. It's unseemly. And indecent. Stretchy purple spandex, black leather.
Designer leotards, made by a slave labour factory in China.


Stop thinking about the leotards.
Think about golf instead.
With pudgy hands.
Trump!





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...