Tuesday, October 08, 2019

HONG KONG PROTESTORS? OR THUGS?

A Mandarin-speaker heading into an office building, with a chorus of brutish schoolboys chanting "go back to the mainland" (返大陸 'fan taai luk'), turns to remind the crowd that "we are all Chinese" (我們都是中國人 'wǒmen dōu shì zhōngguó rén'). Which incenses them.

One of the precious little freedom fighters punches him.
Repeatedly.


THE FACE OF HK SCUMBALLS

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=0rfVlZrHx1c.]


To a large extent I sympathize with the protests. On the other hand, it's probably time for the HK Police to start beating the bejayzus out of some of them. What this video shows was just not cricket. Neither the thug-like mob chanting, nor the threatening behaviour from the f*ckers circling the office worker, nor the behaviour of the supercilious red tee-shirted son of a bitch sneeringly saying "what did you say? I just can't understand!" (咩話? 聽唔明吖! 'me waa, teng m ming ah'), nor the masked chickenshit who attacked him from behind.

That crowd and their hounding of one man remind me of nothing so much as schoolyard bullies.

What kind of low people (下流賤人) are you?

You know something, guys? Seeing that video just made me loose a lot of respect for you and your protests.


Is that what you wanted? Because a few more videos of such reprehensible behaviour, and I'll start demanding that the riot police use live ammo on you.
They've been very patient up till now.


What's that? You say I'm wrong, and that is unfair?
Oh, so sorry....   聽唔明吖!
你們都是中國人 .....
關我咩事啫?
𨳒。




Hong Kong man on the internet: "These rioters are those who don't want to work". Which appears to be a fact. Rioting takes up a lot of time, and burning stuff is so much more productive.

Petrol bombs and U.S. flags?
What is the message?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...