Monday, July 31, 2017

TROUBLE SLEEPING?

Thanks to watching Family Guy at four-thirty in the morning I finally read a news article from nearly twenty years ago. It was the stupendous final fight scene between Peter Griffith and The Chicken -- repetitive and over the top, but exciting -- preceding which at a major drug arrest in Quahog reference was made to injecting cocaine into your penis.

I did not know that that was a thing.

So I googled it.


Some idiot on the East Coast did that two decades ago, and, as a result, lost two legs, nine fingers, and a reproductive organ.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

Kids, don't do it.


Only inject medically approved substances into your penis. That means nothing recommended by Gwynneth Paltrow, Vani Hari, or David "Avocado" Wolfe.

I feel I shouldn't have to say this.
Some people are stupid.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey At The Back Of The Hill,

I used to follow your parsha posts. How are you going to be observing Tishebov?

The back of the hill said...

One who is not obligated to obey a commandment yet does it any way ..... etc.

I wish my fellows an easy fast. I, however, must work. So, no kinnos, no eicho, as minor a jeremiad as I can manage.

I already told the cigar smokers that their ideas, morals, and ethics, were not as they should be, and it was there own horrendous failings that made it all thus. Wicked brutes!

Anonymous said...

What about the cigarette smokers?

Anonymous said...

Also, didn't you use to attend Passover seders?

The back of the hill said...

No invites to seders since 2013.

The back of the hill said...

And. as you will understand, trolling for invites or kashering my kitchen and doing one myself would be ridiculous.

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...