Thursday, July 06, 2017

PERHAPS OLIVE OIL?

Among the questions that I wish someone would ask me, just for the perverse titillation, is "do you want to be covered in butter?" Not, please understand, that I actually wish that to be done. But the idea is amusing, and, if someone asked, it would give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
I am all about the warm fuzzy.

But a Vegan would prefer something else. Not mayonnaise, but probably something healthy and meaningful, like coconut oil or avocado oil. If avocado were an option, I should prefer to be smeared all over with overripe flesh, because it is both delicious and good for the skin.

These are the things I think about.


In all possible worlds, neither za'atar and hummus are on my list.
This blogger, you should know, is neither salatet nor fettoush.


If I were food, I would probably be baked Portuguese chicken rice.
Slightly greasy, mildly spiced, with a sprinkle of cheese.

Or herring.

Capers. Capers would be nice.
Everyone loves capers.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...