Sunday, April 09, 2017

I AM CHOMETZ

This evening I removed all of my posts, comments, and likes from "Sounds Ashkenormative ... ", going as far back as March 24. The heck with it, it's impossible to have any kind of discussion with people who have a monumental stick up their back passage.
I could excoriate by name.
But I shan't do that.
It isn't worth it.

Lurk mode.


I am being mighty Aspy as well as passive-aggressive at present.



There were just too many random verbal middle fingers from closed-minded dingoes with more than a hint of poisoned minds and dysfunction.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...