Saturday, February 11, 2017

WEIRDOES IN THE INTERWEB

In the years that I have been writing this blog, I have come up with some creative titles. Some may have even been a bit 'riskay'. Today, some poor bastard found his way onto this page by typing in the exact title of one particular post: "No hair, no panties".


NO HAIR, NO PANTIES


The post itself was, more or less, in response to the woman who told me that she intended to dye her hair puce. Which, at the time, baffled me. Eventually I figured out that it was a conversational gambit which may have meant that she found me cute, but my response that afternoon was "oh gawd no", because I'm dense, and don't recognize openings.

It would have been a non-starter evenso, because I already knew that she was a Vegan and had tattoos.

Both of those things are problems, dear.

It's not you, it's me.



Anyhow, I can only guess what the shmo who looked up 'no hair, no panties' expected to find. And really, I sincerely feel for him.
It must have been totally deflating to find ... text.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...