Monday, February 13, 2017

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER

My apartment mate sometimes asks me personal questions based on The Real Housewives of whichever horrible place. Which isn't a show I wish to watch, but she does, and I suffer through because we have only one teevee room and that is also where our computers are. Both of us are typing furiously at the moment, so guess what's on the telly.

Yep. Blonde slags acting badly.


"What would you do if someone showed up at your party whom you knew had been slandering your family and talking smack about your sister?"


Honestly, I don't know. I do not envision throwing a party for any of these ghastly trolls. And neither you nor I know people like these girls, so why would you ask me?

You know, after absorbing this show, I do not wish to know people like this. They aren't related to me, my family isn't like that, and as far as I know none of my relatives would associate with such types either.

Did someone on-screen just mention blow jobs?!?

I'm starting to hate blonde hair.

Just saying.



These folks spend far too money and time much on their appearance. And they are immodest about their breasts. This is quite unseemly. Furthermore, the mammaries in question are way too large, which may or may not be their fault, but I think it is. Come to think of it, I am convinced.

I am very judgmental about such things.
Sternly disapproving.
Bah.



If someone like any one of them showed up at my party, I would politely but firmly direct them to the door. And I'd probably have kittens.
I don't throw parties, in case your were wondering.
Neither does my apartment mate.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...