Wednesday, April 25, 2012

VERY SINCERELY SORRY

Apparently, the sneering in yesterday's essay at Hello Kitty and the humans who have been savaged by the demented feline upset some readers. Or at least one reader, who took advantage of the letterbox I have pasted underneath each post to write me a heartfelt and sincere note.


I should “consider the joy”, she writes, “that the sweet personality of Hello Kitty” brings to all manner of people, who may like nothing better than to squeal, drool, and wet their panties over the cutesypoo icon.
Note: the squealing, drooling, and panty-wetting is just a happy guess.
She didn’t write that, I did – it seemed appropriate.
As well as extremely likely.

In my mind’s eye, people all over the world are squealing, drooling, and wetting their panties at this very moment.
They're filled with unbearable Hello Kitty love. Oh, the tenderness, oh, the heartache.
Please stop wetting your panties. Especially those of you who are men.
It’s unseemly, is what it is.

You women should probably stop also.

Have any of you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?

Look, if you start seeing things from Hello Kitty’s point of view, you may need help.
You’ve been brainwashed, and require a dose of reality.
Perhaps an intervention.
We’ll get the dumb pussy stinko drunk, and you’ll find out what kind of gutter-trash she really is.
Dancing on tables with a lampshade and a bottle.
Dropping her panties in public.
Rude to a cop.

Then savagely attacking someone’s guide dog for the blind.

I tell you, I’ve seen stuff like that happen before.
It’s always the goodie-two-shoes who pull crap like that.

Sailors! I betcha she sleeps with sailors! Hah!

Stupid cat.


Anyhow, miss, I’m very sorry I offended you with my totally undeserved slagging of Hello Kitty yesterday, and I apologize.  Sincerely.
I realize now how much Hello Kitty means to you.
And you seem like a really nice person.
Please keep your panties dry.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

e-k said...

Sounds like you could use a Sriracha lollipop

http://www.lollyphile.com/products/sriracha-lollipops

The back of the hill said...

e-k,

I am both flabberghasted and charmed by the concept of Sriracha lollipops.

Message to the Amphibian and others of a certain ilk: breakfast!

epicurianly amphibious said...

Breakfast? Breakfast, high tea, and after dinner snack, you mean.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...