Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SLIGHTLY FUZZY SELF-IMAGE

Some of my readers have wondered what I look like. I have not been helpful, as I have never put up photos of myself.  A blog is always a selective and fragmentary reflection of the person, and any images of the blogger should, necessarily, also reflect in the same vein.

Spry middle-aged pipesmoker.  Decent looking.  Neat facial hair. 
Very much resembling the images below.

Self portraits.








==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...