Wednesday, April 04, 2012

ROMANTIC GHEE ORGY VERSUS IMPERIAL TOBACCO VIRGINS

Well, those two are tied as far as what a young friend should call his garage band.
I suggested the names based on the all-time most common search terms that pull readers into this blog.

Live at the Roxy, one night only!

ROMANTIC GHEE ORGY

and

IMPERIAL TOBACCO VIRGINS

You know you want to tickets to that event. Heck, you would even camp out overnight at the box-office.
Just make sure you have bail money, as it's likely to be a madhouse.
The riot-squad is standing by.


NOTES

1. One must always - ALWAYS - encourage artistic expression in the young. It's a mitzva.

2. I live in a neighborhood comprised of older apartment buildings, which have ONE garage each, filled with the landlords' various cars. So I have no vested interest in the style of music they play, they aren't practicing anywhere near me. But I have advised them to combine heavy metal and glam-rock, and to give the audience both a spectacle and an educational experience.

3. Blow the fuses, dude. Amp it up. Everything sounds better at night.

4. Practice a lot on Sunday morning. Please.

5. Honestly, I have no clue what moves new readers who find my blog.
But I aim to please. That's why this site is romantic, ghee filled, orgiastically happy, frequently about tobacco and how use of that substance can improve your life and your short-term memory, and positively virginal in every way.
I am not an imperialist. Sorry.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...