Sunday, October 21, 2018

THE PROBLEM WITH COOKIES

There are two different packages of crunchy biscuits suitable with coffee or tea within easy reach. Which means that I will not be cooking myself any dinner. I just had four of the vanilla wafers, and six of the ginger-spice thingies.
That's it. I'm done.


Unlike many people, I did not spend the entire day watching football, yelling, and eating pizza. Even if this had not been a work day, that wasn't something I would do.

I like pizza. Pizza is good.
Sports, however .....
Meh.




Actually, I cannot think of anything more dreadful than "watching the game", especially with other people. The availability of pizza does not enter into the matter, and if need be I would forgo the pizza if it meant I didn't have to endure the company of sports fans.

Make no mistake; I actually like pizza.
But the cookies were within reach.

I feel a bit bloated now.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...