Thursday, October 11, 2018

KANYE'S FAMILY SHOULD FEED HIM BLANCMANGE!

Oh lord! When I got home she (my apartment mate) was watching the news on youtube. Which included Mitch McConnell's ... Kanye West's incoherent ten minute rant in the oval office. I'm sorry, every time now when I think of Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell ... pardon me, Kanye West together,
it's going to be difficult getting Mitch McConnell out of my head.
Same succubus, different flesh vehicle.
Ghouls of a feather.

To get that filth out of her mind, she then listened to Mozart's Magic Flute, the Queen of the Night staccatos, where Pamina is ordered to kill Sarastro.
Most well-known aria: "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen".
It is, apparently, not good to sing this on a loaded bladder.
Pamina claims she is a Buddhist, and can't kill.

"I did NOT raise you to be a Buddhist!"

"No dessert for you!"

Somehow 'blancmange' figures into this. Not quite sure how.
I am not a cultured person, so I don't know opera.
But I think Mozart was hungry.


I have never thought of Mitch McConnell ... I'm sorry, Kanye West, as a very stable genius. Very stable anything.


My attempt to get Mitch McConnell's ... I mean, Kanye West's, batshit crazy verbal love attack on Donald Trump out of my head did not involve Mozart. Instead, a grilled Italian sausage, and a quesadilla. Lots of hot sauce.
It worked. Mitch McConnell ... erm, Kanye West, is gone.



She's still singing!



Mitch's folks need to take better care of him.
It's hard to find plump children nowadays.

Kanye's.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...