Sunday, October 07, 2018

IT PROBABLY CHAFED!

My reading tastes have changed, which is why I am currently trimming the blog roll. In one or two cases it's purely vindictive, but there are some blogs which haven't published anything in ages, and also a few where I'm wondering why on earth I ever put their links along the margin.

Such as the gentleman who started his most recent blog post with "I am fingering my gold lamay looin cloth, and wondering about the rash".

That was in 2013.


"I am fingering my  -----  rash"


No, I cannot remember why that prize was added.
But I have deleted that link.
Good luck, dude.


Oh, the luxury of a gold lamé loincloth!


It's an ongoing project. So far I've reached the far shrubbery in my slash-and-burn. Several blogs by people I like have been kept, despite the fact that they've been sitting around with their thumb up their donkey for several years, because they are worth re-reading on occasion.

A number of people who are deceased are still there.

Kept without question: crows, tobacco, and shark fin.



By the way: kindly read Dovbear.
Worth every moment since, like, forever.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...