Tuesday, October 16, 2018

PERSPIRATION CAKE

As it turns out, there are far worse cake experiences than Milton Waddams not getting a slice when there was an office party. Imagine the co-worker who cuts the cake dripping sweat into it because the air-con failed.
My apartment mate was too busy to have cake that time.
She pulled a Milton, in a manner.
Deadlines.


What she's mentioned about her place of work -- very stable employment, by the way -- shows me that she is a very patient person, which probably explains why she's okay sharing an apartment with me.




The cake episode was a few years ago, obviously. There have not been any birthdays in the three warm days we've had this year.

Both of us sympathized with Milton. He was the most likable person in the entire movie, although Samir was pretty decent.


"I could shut your whole resort down. Sir, I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort, I could write a letter to your board of tourism, and I could have this place condemned. I could put strychnine in the guacamole.
There was salt on the glass! Big grains of salt."


San Francisco has many tech firms.
Combustible tech firms.


Yay, Milton.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...