Tuesday, October 09, 2018

A LUGGAGE PARADIGM

A few years ago I switched from smoking full Latakia blends to flakes and Virginia-Perique mixtures. As befits a somewhat older man, though that was not the reason. I finally re-experimented with some of the Rattrays products, after an hiatus of decades, and realized what I had been missing.

For much of my life I thoroughly enjoyed full Orientals, because they were deliciously reeky, and triggered so many non-smoking yutzes. Nowadays these would send the entire city of Berkeley into palpitations, and possibly apoplectic rage, but the appeal of something which can be enjoyed quietly alone and smells so delightfully old-fashioned pleases me more now.
I live in San Francisco, and avoid Berkeley (because it's toxic).
People are too clean and pure there.
In SF, we stink.

What also disturbs some people is an accoutrement.
A very snazzy Hello Kitty backpack.



Yowza!!

It holds enough pipes and tobacco that I can brave the heathen wastelands of Marin on my working days, and need not fear that I will be without certain comforts. Four to six briars, pouches and tins of tobacco, cleaners, tampers, matches, an extra bottle of hot sauce if necessary, and other things.

There are people who do not understand the concept.
Mostly humourless cretins, and I avoid them.

Me and my stylish accessory are very happy.
Thank you for asking.





Current tastes: Hong Kong milk tea, baked Portuguese chicken rice, coffee with cardamom in the morning and early evening, running script calligraphy, whisky and whiskey, and sometimes things coloured pink.
No goths, piercings, or tattoos.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...