Saturday, September 21, 2013

AND, SPEAKING OF CHICKENS...

I am being harassed by a Vegan. This pursuant my frequent recent remarks of disparagement anent veganism, as well as recipes I posted.
Apparently the chicken curry was the last straw.

The internet is a very strange place!

With stranger people.

Curry?


"Oh those poor chickens!"


Really?

I thought it was inspiring.

Most people are very inspired by chickens!


Pullets, in whatever tasty form, bring out the best in people. Fried, fricasseed, stewed, roasted, sautéed, braised, seethed in wine with peppercorns and bay leaves, assaulted with thyme and porcini.

Tandoori murgi, coq au vin, chicken parmigiana, ayam besengek.

With some tasty (vegetable) side dishes or accompaniments.
All veggies taste SO much better with nicely slaughtered birdie.

Especially while wearing a tight leather body suit and a fur coat.


You wouldn't want me to go around NAKED, would you?

To prove my point, here are three videos.

Please be much inspired.

Thank you.


CRIME DOESN'T PAY



ADORABLE MY BUT



OFFICER HINY






I
am
Raoul
Sinropa!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...