Monday, March 06, 2023

BRAINLESS MARIN COUNTY TWATS

Yesterday someone was hideously upset about 'pronouns'. Dude. We're barely halfway through a pandemic, millions of people are refugees, there are major wars in other parts of the world, we had a toxic train accident in the middle of the country, there's a fentanyl crisis intersecting the meth crisis, and YOU ARE KNICKER-TWISTING OVER WORDS?!?
Yer a braindead feckin' moron!


See, this is why even though I'm white and can often pass for human, I very much prefer not to leave San Francisco. People have often told me that I should see the rest of the country, and if I do I will perhaps understand that the United States is filled with good people, why, there's nothing like the real America. They are warm, hospitable, wonderful!

The real America is a marvelous place! Best country on earth! You should go out and learn about it! You'll feel all warm and patriotic again!


No man, I can see it on teevee if I want to.
And I no longer watch teevee.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...