Wednesday, March 29, 2023

ARMAGEDDON BY WAY OF PIGS!

Altogether it was an excellent day. Yes, it rained too much. And indeed it was cold enough to freeze one's tootsies off, there were crazy people infesting Walgreens, also some of the individuals in my own neighborhood clearly need straight jackets, and too many overweight tourists from hellholes like Misspi and the Midwest, possibly Albamma or Flerodah. But none of those folks in the place where I had lunch, nor at the pharmacy where I picked up my refil of Metoprolol Succinate, possible side effect of which may include include fainting, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, diarrhea, unusual dreams, trouble sleeping, depression, and vision problems, but are not limited to all of that. And none of which are relevant in my case.
Plus feelings, bad temper, and abdominal discomfort.


Well, except the unusual dreams. Can't remember what I woke up from this morning, but it was weird.

I'm okay with that. I live in a world which is already quite bizarre.


Where Canadian super pigs are a thing.
Fortunately, Canandian super pigs won't make it here for several years. Instead, we'll have to deal with death by tourist overload and dumbass visitors from the rest of the country (the aforementioned hellholes of the Midwest, Albamma, Flerodah, and Misspi), where there are such things as Christians, Ron De-buggery-Santis, and crazy gun or bible toting crackers.


Still. Super pigs. Possibly good eatin'.


You know, I don't mind the German tourists. They're an adventurous lot, and soldier on where lesser humans chicken out, or hide under the same awning where I'm sheltering with my pipe during a freezing downpour, which is unfair because I found it first and the whole purpose of travel is to learn things and suffer.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...