Wednesday, February 10, 2021

QUANTUM SCALABLE NONSENSE

On social media, someone sent me a post which made some astounding claims. As it turns out, a medical saint in Florida has found a cure for covid, and is making it public for the good of humanity. It's ten thousand time better than steam inhalation, which also fights covid.


"Scalar energy originates from the sun and is a fundamental force in all of nature"

" ... a remote treatment process to administer the scalar energy reverse-phase angle harmonic of a pathogen, thereby causing that agent of infection to disassemble or fall apart."(1)

"Scalar energy operates at the quantum level and is capable of disassembling all types of pathogens, thus eliminating the causative agent of disease"(2)

"These energy bursts delivered anywhere in the world using “a scalar instrument,” are good for viral infections, headaches, herpes, sleep disorders, stress, arthritis, digestive problems, chronic fatigue and other health issues."(3)

1. What the heck, what is this gibberish?
2. Complete and utter bull pucky.
3. Oh sweet Jesus.


I have blocked that person, and reported the post. If I could, I would send him dead animals in the mail. I am sad that I do not have spare cadavers.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...