Monday, February 01, 2021

AWRIGHT! THAT WAS A REAL STINKER!

Who the heck wrote this garbage, and why does that woman's acting keep getting worse. The answer to the second question may have been because the drugs wore off. For an answer to the first, read the package the video came in. But that was not part of the plan. She intended to enjoy the stinky movie without any recourse to further research. It had a happy ending; the monster dissolved in the waters of the Bay of Naples.


"Yes, I love him, you can have your stupid blonde who keeps fainting!"


The apartment mate at various points invented her own dialogue for the movie, matching as far as able the foreign accents of the characters. Being the only legitimate foreigner in the room, having spent my formative years among the inbred syphilitics of Van Gogh country, I can claim to be a keen judge of foreign accents. Rather than fiery Italian, she sounded like Bela Lugosi, a famous Hungarian actor.

I was only half paying attention, because I was having a hunter curry (meat I shall not identify plus vegetables that were not something I have seen before) over rice, with gobs of chili paste. Mmm, so good. Still can't name that vegetable. Reddish stalks, green leaves, somewhat similar to choisum. Red-stalked choisum would be logical. But I have doubts.


"If necessary, pound the bejazus out of him."


What can I say? She's of Cantonese ancestry, and those people believe in firm remonstration. Which bejazus-pounding would effect. Monsters are, after all, human, and in the end, fallible.
It's a painful reality.

I call it hunter curry because not all the ingredients are identifiable, but a bit of curry flavour and hot stuff makes it something that can be recognized. She was having fried chicken and rice from a bag. Took far less time to prepare, no condiments.
She saw the entire movie in consequence.
Enjoyed it thoroughly.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...