Thursday, February 18, 2021

PERFECT TOFU SCRAMBLE

The first walk outside with a pipe each day is better than the last one the previous night. The reason being, of course, that San Francisco is stranger at night than at dawn. Early in the morning the crazy people are asleep; all that shows that they were active is the detritus they left behind. How unpleasant it would be if the weirdoes were morning people.

Maybe they are, and are doing yoga in their apartments while watching spiritual videotapes. Before having a nutritious Vegan breakfast preceding their bowel movements.
I really shouldn't make fun of their bowel movements. Those are necessary. It keeps the world turning. Along with all the methane they produce. Fibres!

For me, a Vegan breakfast is not part of the plan. The last thing I ate was a cookie after an early dinner, which was nasi goreng. Cooked rice fried with veggie bits, meats, shrimp paste, coconut curry, and an egg. I may have taunted the egg before putting it in the pan.
Because I am a cruel and heartless man.
It died for my pleasure.

Eggs are, in fact, perfect nutrition.


Maybe I should have an omelette for lunch.
With shrimp, cheese, and ham.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...