Thursday, March 28, 2019

THE LIMP AGE

Most interesting statement on the television at this moment, while I am still groggy from just getting up: "your teammate has no bottom!" To which the prompt and illogical response is: "I'm going to make a cute bag!"

Much better than the completely halfwitted childrens' programme on the boob tube where I had my afternoon tea recently. The owner's eldest kid came home and switched from a cooking program to a moronic show for juveniles, which was perfectly suited his rather dull personality.

He's a sour little potato.


"Your teammate has no bottom!"


Your kid has no brain. And your target demographic has not a screw to lose. It's all about the advertising, baby. More than ever there is reason to distrust that electronic screen.

Without caffeine, we'd all be mush by now.

There's hardly any stimulation.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...