Sunday, March 24, 2019

FEARSOME CREATURES

A few days ago I saw a little girl hugging her daddy at the bus stop. This evening on the bus back from Marin, I remembered that, and it reminded me of several Miyazaki Hayao films. When I got home, my apartment mate was happily splashing around in the bath tub.

No, I did not stick my head in to say 'hi'.
She would've thrown something at me.

The common element here is little Asian girls.
My apartment mate used to be a little girl.
I know, because I've seen the pictures.
An uttely adorable little moppet.


Honestly, I know almost zilch about tiny Asian females. But I live in San Francisco, so it's not surprising that I've seen them. As you may guess, they are not uncommon here. All I really know is that, comparatively speaking, they tend to be smaller than other children of the same age.
And have bigger rounder heads.

As adults, they can at times turn out quite fierce.
Many of them are carniverous, and eat gluten.

Weird-ass white folks yoga and Buddhism are something at which they rather look askance, and white people doing martial arts are also fairly dubious in their world. I only know this second or third hand, but I also have severe doubts about such Caucasians, as they often come across the same way as born again Christians, new non-smokers, and Scientologists.
Converts, and convinced of their rightness.
Though often quite ignorant.
Arrogantly so.


Nobody is impressed by your belief system.
There is no splendour in your aura.
Your pronunciation sucks.


Go ahead - eat gluten.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...