Friday, March 08, 2019

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIGARS AND PIPES

Yesterday Roger only had time for one cigar, as he had to go pick up his wife at the hairdressers in Novato immediately afterwards. I told him sincerely that I wished her a complete recovery.
I too have suffered heartache.
I seldom smoke cigars, and find the people who do rather a handful.
Roger is one of the nicer ones.

Especially when so many of the regulars are cavemen.

Later on some of the boys in the back spent an hour defending confederate statues. I did not say anything, because I had work to do, and they're utterly hopeless. But I am still baffled that a side so effing reprehensible, that lost a war they started, and should have been expunged entirely out of existence, should have so many monuments.

I hope some of those people choke on their cheroots.


It is a well-known fact that Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin were excessively fond of cigars, both men firm in their belief that nothing so well evinced the manliness of their people, the radiant machismo of their societies, as a big-ass Churchill clenched firmly in the brown-toothed jaws of a flacid potbellied hero of the masses, only waiting for the chance to reveal his ultimate shape, video-game-like, as he bursts out of his apartment in his mother's basement (trailer parks have basements?) and battles heathens on judgement day.
Somewhere in the parking lot of Poland.

Habitual cigar smokers, largely, fraternize with alligators, swamp rats, and rattlesnakes. If married, their wives are masochists, gorgons, and vegan.

There are also a large number of hipsters.
[Who all look alike.]

Pol Pot and Idi Amin were cigar smokers.

Vladimir Putin is one too.



Pipe smokers, of course, are quite different.
Many are thoughtful liberal humanists.
Most of whom voted for Hillary.
The literate crowd.






==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...