Sunday, February 24, 2019

MY AVUNCULAR EARS

It's probably my friendly intelligent face and patient understanding manner, but people trust me with their weird details. As an example, I now know about one person's back problems that required an operation, as well as his mom's chainsmoking. A woman informed me that she uses Old Spice full strength (smells like apples) underneath her boobs. Another person confided recently that his wife goes to the nail salon when her needs a cigar (every day), a third has shared, entirely unasked and unprompted, that because his dad had a fungal infection in skin folds the hospital treated him like Typhoid Mary, and a fourth has adult children who insist that he take a shower every time he enters the house.

This morning, someone told me all about his prostate. And what a blessing it is to urinate whenever you want to again. After the operation. Men, have your prostates checked. Hallelujah.

That's probably damned good advice for men of a certain age.
As well as having your blood pressure checked.
To see if you are still alive.


The prostate in the human male is an exocrene gland slightly bigger than an cherry, comprised of several interesting parts tightly fused together. It is similar but different in other creatures. Dog prostates are particularly effective, mustelids such as otters and badgers don't have one.


Have your prostate checked!


I did not wish to know about his prostate. I don't mind being privy to the details, especially because his life has so vastly improved -- he can piddle comfortably when he wants now, instead of getting up several times a night for a frustrating experience -- and I am very happy for him.
It's almost like he found Jesus.



But honestly, my day would have been filled with just as much joy and satisfaction if I did not hear about tightly fused glandular globs.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...