Sunday, February 10, 2019

VIOLENCE AND MAYHEM

No, you did not see me lick my eyeball. And you need to put on another sweater, it's colder than it was an hour ago.

We're not too sure that this Teddy Bear is entirely trustworthy.

And the cat is clearly biased.


I didn't hear anything and that proves her innocence, if she had been plotting to dispose of body parts, we would've all heard.

There was probably justification.


All of the above was, more or less, the culmination of my apartment mate's running commentary about what was on the telly when I returned home last night. Which started with remarks about the fake boobs of the fake blondes. She switched channels a few times, and at one point Lieutenant Colombo and his cigar were on screen. Somebody had been "disappeared".

I have promised that my evil horde of hench-lizards will deal with the judge, prosecutor, and court bailiff in this matter.


"Why yes, there is some very strange jewelry out there.
Now, should I buy this strange jewelry?
"



Mozambique is not in Europe. Greece is, but they do terrible things to sheep.

She often has the television on when browsing the internet.
The woman. The various small creatures.
The free-association.
Voices.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts on this?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unlearning-asian-fetish_us_5c547bb1e4b09293b203b7ed

The back of the hill said...

Nope.

Most Asian "girls" are dreary. And I don't really have any appreciation for Japanese, Korean, Viet, or South East Asian languages.
Among my true friends, there are only two Asian women. Both are Cantonese. One is the wife of someone else (and both he and she are almost a generation older). The other one is my apartment mate. Who, if you've been reading here a while, you should realize has many qualities that make her likable and interesting that are not related to her being "Asian". Just as I have, I hope, qualities that make me likable unrelated to speaking Dutch and Cantonese.

But, of course, I do not give voice to the small creatures nearly as well. Which is very important.

The back of the hill said...

If a woman can't be a gentleman, she isn't worth knowing.

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...