Thursday, February 07, 2019

STENT MAN: THE QUEST

The hospital where I had my coronary procedure done (a stent) has kindly sent me a lovely publication from the manufacturer of said item (the stent). Now, I already know what it does, more or less (keeps me from keeling over from a heart-attack by the side of a Freeway), but judging from the booklet, it may also do so much more. The problem is that I need to get stronger reading glasses before I will know.

The print is too small for normal folks.

Somewhere in this apartment I actually have a suitable pair of specs, purchased aeons ago for just such an eventuality as this.

Expecting me to remember where those glasses are in this packrat's paradise would be ridiculous. Did I say aeons ago? Years.

So, until sometime in the next day or two, I'll just have to use my imagination.


SUPER POWERS!


This coronary stent will give me x-ray vision. Or it boosts my ability to fly. Walk through walls. I can stop a freight train. Read minds, romance the stone, comfort the grieving, punish the wicked, and change the entire course of human history.

Why, there are any number of things!

All I have to do is open up my aura, unlock my magic new potential, and align spiritual chakras that heretofore I did not even know I had.

Stent: an implant that keeps an artery open.
But all that small print is essential.
Because arteries have tiny eyes.



Super heroes need assistants to go with the ridiculous clothing choices, as well as "style" some berserk queen-of-the-danged garb of their own.
The search is on.



Hark! Did Gotham just send out a signal?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...