Sunday, February 03, 2019

DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!

The warning not to use if I am pregnant occurs on all of my medications, but the cautionary note about not nursing or trying to get pregnant on only three of them. There is no fear of that happening. Not a single one tells me not to operate heavy machinery -- which is good, but not likely to happen either -- and all of them indicate one dose per day.

What they should've warned me about is a lower tolerance for screaming brats.
Almost all of whom are boy-children.

But that just may be me. I've never had much patience with loud small males. Little girls are more likeable. Despite their appetite for Hello Kitty crap.

The safe zone for little boys is two blocks distance.
For girls, half a block. Less if supervised.


On the other hand, entitled adults need a radius of at least half a mile, of either gender. Brad, Chad, Amber, Jennifer, and Tiffany.



Seeing as on the days when I do not go to work I often end up in Chinatown, my exposure to Brad, Chad, Amber, Jennifer, and Tiffany, is minimal. Even spoiled little males are less common there (though not entirely unknown; boys are considered precious, for entirely objectionable discriminatory reasons).

Today will difficult. I'm barely 24 hours out of the hospital, but almost everybody with whom I have to put up during the Superbowl qualifies as 'Chad'. There will be no well-behaved little girls among the cigar smokers.
A very great pity.
Just loud little boys grown older and ferociously acting up.

Oh, and the Superbowl means nothing to me.
I am not into sports at all.

Just colour me a defective old coot.













Don't know who is playing.
Don't care.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you have been discharged from hospital and are full of piss and vinegar. Old Nederlanders - can't kill 'em with a club.

M

The back of the hill said...

Did I ever mention that Dutch Old Folks Homes are standardly equipped with clubs?

It's a well-known fact.

Anonymous said...

Is this the ancient conundrum: what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? A club is wacked on a Dutch head? From that encounter glorious pipe tobacco is born.
M

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...