Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I SHALL REGRET THAT

The mid-night snack was snippered Schwarzwälder speck, stalky mustard greens, a dozen fresh red birdseye chilies, and challah croutons, all parch-fried till dark and crusty, with a modicum of salt and spices.
Normally I abjure fresh red birdseyes.
But they winked at me so.
I bought a bag.



For every rasher of bacon you fry up, several Vegan angels die. If you add chopped hot chilies, so do hipsters. Plus the challah croutons, you also hurt and offend gluten-phobes, hysterics, the Berkeley wicca minyan, and any number of moonbeams.

I had ice-cream afterwards. Lactose!

Oh, the humanity!



I should have removed the seeds.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...