Tuesday, January 12, 2016

RANDOM RHETORIC, AND BANANAS

This blogger made the mistake of coming home. Barely minutes after I had arrived, the one-legged monkey and the two little sheep were tormenting me. With, occasionally, rude comments from the Froad as well as the small bovine. All of which, sad to say, my apartment mate encouraged.
I feel very much put upon.

I did NOT fart!

That was just the floop-sound of a box with briars being opened up. It being time to thin out the rotation. One does not need over thirtysix pipes in play, two dozen are more than sufficient.
I own over 170.
Yet despite my clear and accurate explanation, none of the small fuzzy creatures believes me. Instead, they speculate loudly that "pipe box" is how I refer to my private parts.

One of them is now demanding a banana sandwich.


I haven't made a sandwich in weeks.


Ate a late lunch in Chinatown, and bought some socks.
Smoked two pipefulls. Virginia with a dab of Perique.

First off, one of my favourite bakeries is going through changes -- it was sold last month -- and the pastries are not the same. There's new stuff, and some of it is quite untraditional. The milk-tea is very different too.

Secondly, Scotland isn't Canada, and The Lumberjack Song didn't take place there. Yes, both places are filled with large hairy white guys, and the climate is beastly, but that does NOT mean they're one and the same.

[Woodfellers: Canada. Sheep and skirty men: Scotland. Haggis: Both.]

That second one was an aside to a fuzzy creature.


Third, some weaselly thug-type with a neck tattoo and an aura of being recently released from the penitentiary was lurking around Grant and Clay, going back and forth between the intersection and the edge of the park.
No, he didn't seem like a crazy person.

More like a criminal psychopath wannabee.

Violent crime waiting to happen.

Why does so much human garbage infest Chinatown? Is this because the Cantonese will just ignore them? Or is city government encouraging it, as a way of driving people out so that programmers can move on in? Have orders been given to city departments including the police to neglect Chinatown as revenge for the locals voting so decisively against Ed Lee's handpicked droodge? Until I see the authorities taking steps against the loonies and nasty white trash -- as well as recent releases from the big house -- I'll just assume that the San Francisco Democratic powerbrokers and elected officials are deliberately turning a blind eye.

It won't be the first time City Hall screws the neighborhood.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

e-kvetcher said...

Off topic, I learned that in Hong Kong I should never Delay No More

The back of the hill said...

Good one!. Thanks for showing.

Anonymous said...

Food related....
"Delay? Nay, chow hi!"

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...