Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CLEANLINESS IS SLIGHTLY SIDEWAYS OF GOOFYNESS

I will not do laundry today. Because I don't feel like it. I washed my underwear recently and have enough April fresh stuff to last another week. If it rains then, I will stink. By eleven in the morning the air is grey anyhow, and no one in Marin will notice. That's four days a week.

The persistent odour of tobacco smoke malforms all senses.

And I am a stubborn old grumpus.

Deal with it.


"His stubborness is like a thick layer of stiffened crisco and sugar icing over the unappetizing Safeway sheet cake that is his Asperger syndrome."


I am more socially adept than some. My subjects easily change, and the thought-processes do not go into automatic pilot. Bomber pilot.
Though last night I did, as usual, drone on and on and on.

I am not your father, I do not have all the answers.

But I do have some mighty fine theories.

In a few of which I am vested.



Unless informed otherwise, assume neurotic retention.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless informed otherwise informed, I shall assume an aminal-like smell. Barely improved by a lingering reek of tobacco.

The back of the hill said...

Try that the other way around; a heavenly aroma of resinous leaves, barely lessened by an attractive feral cologne.

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...