Saturday, January 30, 2016

DINNER FOR ONE

The porkchops over rice were tasty, but the waitress, though properly dressed, had me wondering what she would look like wearing a bathing suit. Perhaps one piece. This did not distract from my dinner, but added to it. There are times when my inner dirty old man has a field day.
My inner dirty old man and I afterwards went out into the rain to smoke a pipe, because it's part of my regular afternoon jaunt.
People do not wear swimsuits in the rain.
Not in this climate.

Unfortunately my inner dirty old man got rained on.
Not sure, but I think it's the weather.
A downer for the inner geezer.


It is good that the inner dude does not express himself. He's not allowed to. It would almost certainly be embarrassing if he did, because he ain't exactly as socially polished and adept as the outer man (which is me).
He would say things that might get us in trouble.


One of the people on the bus had the exact opposite thing going on his life. Ten blocks of crazy puffed-up white guy reading off the street signs and telling people to sit down now or get up. By the time he himself finally disembarked, I wished that someone would slap him. Other than muttering "shut up you tiresome bore" under my breath, however, I didn't react.


Being quiet and poker-faced has advantages.
Even my inner Neanderthaler knows this.
In that regard we think alike.


Still, she would've looked dynamite in a bathing suit. A sleek one piece black number. Someone should tell her so.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should've asked her when her shift was over.

V. Ole said...

Is she "aqua-dynamic"?

Wait, is she an OTTER?!?

She is, isn't she? Don't deny it.


Good God, man, I know what you are like! You found a sleek ferret-like water beast, didn't you!


Pervert.

The back of the hill said...

"Should've asked her when her shift was over."

Nope. That would have been too creepy.

Haven't spoken with her enough to broach that subject.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with just looking; one doesn't have to engage.

Maybe yes, probably no.

The back of the hill said...

@ V. Ole;

An otter would be easy. Fresh fish makes them lively.

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...