Wednesday, January 06, 2016

GOOD AROUND WATER, AND LIKES FISH

The Maine Coon Cat is one the largest of domesticated felines. It takes three years to grow to full size, is known to vocalize a lot in attempts to communicate abstract concepts to its humans, and is bemusedly tolerant of dogs and little children. It can weigh up to thirty five pounds.

Except for some minor differences, that describes me precisely.

I too attempt to communicate abstract (or complicated) concepts to humans. Which, altogether, is a fruitless endeavor. Unlike the Maine Coon, there are no kitty nibbles to encourage me.


Other than that, you might notice a few points of difference.

My pelt, as just one example, is not silky.

I don't have a bushy tail.



I'm just pointing all this out in the interests of full disclosure, as some of you humans seem to be unclear.



I also weigh more.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...