Sunday, January 10, 2016

ALL-AMERICAN CUPCAKES

My apartment mate reminded me that Americans eat strange stuff. Something which I thought I knew already, but as it turns out, it's far worse than I suspected.


Kale cupcakes. Broccoli cupcakes.
Green tea icing cupcakes.
Kombucha cupcakes.

Plus "organic" gluten-free vegan all of the above.


Thank heavens none of that has been combined with Sriracha hotsauce, but it's just a matter of time before some bourgeois dingleberry does so.
I despair for modern society.

You folks are weird.



Fortunately there is chocolate pudding.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you need sriracha, just to get one past your nose?

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...