Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SO HOW DOES THIS WORK?

Why am I here?  No, this isn't some existential quandary, it's a very real question.
Till three o'clock, I couldn't gain access to the system,
The company data base.
Or my files.

Then they switched out the antiquated laptop I had been using for something more modern.  So that I could get in.
I released a bunch of orders.

Commuted back to the city.
Discovered that I couldn't connect to Wi-fi.

And that there was a snarky Chinese-Filipino behind me who sneered at my laptop (okay, one of us has small manhood issues), and that the whole idea of working on-line away from the office is ridiculous.
Apparently this new laptop is antediluvian.
Ancient, long in the tooth.

Sound of a raspberry.

Can't get online.

Coffee shop, rental terminal, beverage I cannot, will not, drink.

That rude Chinese-Filipino ruined my mood.

Arrogant dingus.


First day at the new office can be written off to massive frustration.
And a supercilious Chinese-Filipino whom I cannot stand.
Fortunately rarely present at the Occidental.
Though a very common sort.


Tomorrow can only be better.


Get that odious Chinese-Filipino away from me.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...