Tuesday, September 25, 2012

HAYWARD IS A VERITABLE JEWEL OF CIVILIZATION!

And miracle whip is a superior alternative to both butter and mayonnaise.
The pizza is more than passable.

Wide roads, tons of parking.

Humans reside in this place.

There may even be an American Express Office somewhere nearby.


I wish they'd keep the door closed.
The fruitflies are attacking me.

Connectivity at the new office remains an issue. As does the fact that every part of the Eastbay is an armpit.
Fortunately I shall be working from home more than from the beautiful burg of Hayward.


Trolls live here.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SMOKE AND DARKNESS

Three of the lights were out, so my stretch of the street where I wait while smoking my pipe for the bookseller to get off work was shrouded...