Friday, September 21, 2012

REST? ARE YOU NUTS?!?

Dog -tired.  Helped break down metal shelving towers, and moved a huge number of boxes.
The metal stuff was yesterday, the boxes were today.
There were only five of us in the office today, because everyone else assumed that they'd be needed at the new location. 
A very self-serving assumption, unsurprisingly.
Opportunism may be alive and well.

I woke up this morning sore all over.
And tomorrow morning I will again be sore all over.

But in the meantime, spicy curry peanut sauce soup with ginger, noodles, mushrooms, and meatballs, plus a cup of strong coffee. It's Friday evening.
Time's a seriously wasting.


Start of the weekend.
Time.  To.  Party.


Yow.  Za.
Yay.


Long.  Hot.  Bath.
Woof.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SMOKE AND DARKNESS

Three of the lights were out, so my stretch of the street where I wait while smoking my pipe for the bookseller to get off work was shrouded...