Friday, September 07, 2012

ROMNEY SPEAKS TO GAYS

You've probably already been inundated with propaganda by both sides in this election.
And you do not come to this blog for more of the same.
At least, I hope not.

Nevertheless, I cannot resist showing the following little video.

GAY VETERAN TALKS TO MITT ROMNEY


[Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRN9Y5Nvdqk&feature=related.]


Speaks volumes.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...