Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NOT, STRICTLY SPEAKING, SANE

Dinner yesterday evening consisted of a pei dan sou, eight thyme biscuits, plus salami and cheese in an appropriate quantity. And a garlic pickle.

Consequently I'm feeling a little, erm, restricted.
Yeah.

But I've realized something marvelous about Asperger-type people.
They voice all their social frustrations by proxy.

Stuffed creatures.

The several teddy bears. The amphibs. The variegated hamster things, and strange sheep.
The 'froad', who is currently wearing MY favourite sweater.

Yeah, my room mate is depressed about her relationship with her boyfriend.
But because the froad ( 'Tyrone Thibbit', equidistant between a frog and a toad) has discovered MY nicest sweater and is happily poncing about in it, all is well with the world.


My sweater!

Darn greenish dude won't give it up.

He ribbits gloatfully as I mouth my dinner.

I chew the crumbs of the pei dan sou pensively.


As I eat, I hear a giggle.

As if from the other room.

But he's right next to me.

How can this be?

My sweater!

Mine!


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...